The Lexington, KY office is home to Catlin US Equine team. The team brings a wealth of underwriting and claim handling experience to this highly specialized field. Catlin recognizes the significant financial investment involved in the rearing, training, showing, and breeding of horses and the need to protect that investment.
- Animal Mortality
- Specified Perils
- Special Accident
- Prospective Foal/Barrenness
- Stallion Accident, Sickness, Disease Infertility
- Stallion Availability Stallion First Season Infertility
- Major Medical
- Emergency Colic Surgery
- Stallion share holders
- Sporting horse owners
- Rodeo and Western disciplines.
Up to $5 million on any one animal (capacity to be determined on a case by case basis).
- Primary coverage available
- Minimum premium: $200.00 per policy
Coverage is provided through Catlin Insurance Company, Inc., on an admitted basis.