Ocean Marine Insurance
Catlin’s Ocean Marine underwriters focus on small to mid size clients who face Marine property or Marine casualty exposures as a normal course of business.
- Cargo in Transit by Sea or Air
- Brown Water Hull
- Builder’s Risk
- Protection and Indemnity
- Marine Liabilities
- Excess Marine Liabilities
- Recreational yachts
- Recreational hull vessels over 26 feet
Limits – available by product and in aggregate
- Cargo - USD $25 million
- Commercial Hull - USD $5 million
- P&I - USD $1 million
- Primary Liability - USD $1 million
- Excess Liability - USD $10 million
- Recreational Hull - USD $5 million
Importers and Exporters trading internationally, vessels (including Protection and Indemnity trading on intracoastal and coastal waterways as well as the Caribbean, primary and excess liabilities of a Marine nature and recreational yachts navigating throughout North America and the Caribbean.
- Minimum Premium of $5,000
- Manuscript form with coverage commensurate to the cargo and exposure
Minimum Premium of $5,000
Written in conjunction with the related hull policy
Quota Share and minimum attachment of $1 million
Products are underwritten through Catlin Insurance Company Inc and Catlin Indemnity Company.