Miscellaneous Professional Liability Insurance
The Miscellaneous Professional Liability team focuses on non-licensed professional service providers. Some examples of classes of risk that will fall under the MPL heading are staffing agencies, management consultants, market researchers/consultants, property managers and media risks such as publishers and broadcasters.
- Flexible coverage crafted to insure the needs of more than 100 classes of business
- Broad definition of Insured (e.g. includes subsidiaries)
- Definition of professional services customized to encompass broad scope of Insured’s operations
- Optional extended reporting period
- Prior acts coverage available
Primary and excess coverage available:
- Minimum deductible is $2,500
- Minimum premium is $2,500 per $1million of coverage
- Claims made and reported policy
For additional information, please access the Catlin Risk Management Hotline.
Download the Miscellaneous Professional Liability Application here.
Product offerings are underwritten through the following companies: Catlin Specialty Insurance Company, Catlin Insurance Company, Catlin Insurance Company (UK) Ltd and the Catlin Syndicate 2003.