Brokered Property Facultative Reinsurance
The Catlin Brokered Property Facultative Division offers support to a wide range of fire and catastrophe-intensive proposals for US-based insurance carriers.
Interests are primarily of the US-content variety, with limited foreign exposures considered from either a spot/stand-alone perspective or as a lesser component of a global placement or schedule. Capacity in this area is provided via domestic reinsurance intermediaries.
- Property Damage
- Time Element
- Builder’s Risk
- Inland Marine
- Auto Physical Damage
- Warehouseman’s and Garagekeeper’s Legal Liability
- Perils – All Risk, Monoline/Carve-Out Catastrophe, Fire & Allied Lines, Non-Critical Boiler & Machinery.
- Property Facultative reinsurance, within established underwriting guidelines
- Open Market/Individual Risk
- Automatic/Program (portfolio)
- Formats/Attachments – Full Value, Primary, Excess of Loss, Deductible Buy Down
- Focus on buffer/intermediate layer segments
Capacity and limits available
- Can provide up to $10 million on an individual risk basis, subject to a combination of COPE particulars, PML estimate and relative attachment
- For superior risks, additional capacity can be secured within the Catlin Group.
Reinsurance is written by Catlin Underwriting Inc. for and on behalf of the SJC Syndicate 2003 of Lloyd's.