Casualty Facultative Reinsurance
Catlin provides Primary, Excess and Umbrella reinsurance for both national and regional ceding companies. Submitted through reinsurance intermediaries, a wide variety of risks and casualty excess layers are considered by Catlin’s experienced underwriting team.
- General Liability
- Products/Completed Operations Liability
- Owners & Contractors Protective Liability
- Liquor Law Liability
- Railroad Protective Liability
- Automobile Liability
- Professional Liability (Except Medical, Lawyers and Architects)
- Excess Liability
- Umbrella (Including Carve Outs).
- Focus is on Primary, Excess and Umbrella reinsurance
- Umbrella participations mostly in lead layers
Limits available by product and in aggregate
General Liability - Up to $500,000 limit at a minimum attachment point of $250,000. In the event of aggregate limit support, our minimum attachment point would be $1 million and we would offer a maximum limit of $1 million.
Auto Liability - Up to $500,000 limit at a minimum attachment point of $250,000. In the event of a trucking operation, our minimum attachment point would be $1 million.
Professional Liability - Claims made only up to a maximum limit of $1 million with a minimum attachment point of $1 million.
Umbrella - Up to $2.5 million limit with usage dependent on the attachment point requested.
Reinsurance is written by Catlin Underwriting Inc. for and on behalf of the SJC Syndicate 2003 of Lloyd's.